Approximately 13- 15 double-spaced pages. Ensure to answer question thoroughly. APA format. No plagiarism.
1. A) Elaborate on three differences between management of process operations and management of projects within an organization. B) Give a practical example to illustrate each of the three differences.
2. A) Compare and contrast the terms: goals, requirements, and deliverables as related to IT projects. B) Give a practical example of each term to illustrate the criteria for each definition. C) Indicate how each term differs from the others.
3. Essential sections of any project plan are its Charter and the Statement of Scope with Requirements. A) Describe the usual contents of each of these sections and B) discuss the importance of each element of those contents.
4. A) Identify three types of activity charts as applied to project management:
B) Describe the format and content of each type of chart and give a practical example of when and how each of the different types of chart would be used for an IT project. C) Include a description of the advantages and disadvantages of each type of chart you identify.
5. A) Identify the main steps or phases involved in a major IT project and B) explain the importance and value of each step. C) Give an example of what actions would be taken by the project manager during each phase of the project.
6. A) Identify the top three reasons for information systems project failure as described by Olson (2014).
B) Provide at least one example of a typical situation related to each of the three reasons.
C) Describe reasonable approaches a project manager can take to avoid or mitigate each of the three failure modes identified in part A of this topic.
The post Project Management first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.